- Monetary donations, small and large, are the sustaining heart of the makeovers. You can help Enchanted Makeovers change the life of a woman or child living in a shelter with a donation of $10.00, $25.00 or $50.00. This will help secure items for our bedroom transformations and provide our mentoring programs, such as The Sacred Sewing Room. Help us to transform shelters into healthy, nurturing and positive environments for women and children re-building their lives. Your donation is tax deductible with the IRS.
- Events or fundraisers: Please email us the information on what type of fundraiser you want to have, when and where it will be, and a brief description of what activities will be taking place. email@example.com
- Are you a crafter or artist? Contact EM to see how you may be of help. We love and prefer handmade items for our programs or makeovers.
- We are always in need of sewing groups or individuals to make pillowcases, twin size quilts, baby quilts, handmade dolls and capes for kids.
- We are always in need of: new white bath towels, new white wash cloths, set of new white twin sheets, new twin matttress pads, new standard pillow protectors and standard pillows.
- Always in need of crocheted or knitted lap blankets.
Colors: white and pink, white and apple green, gray and white, black and white, lilac and white, mustard yellow and white, turquoise and white. (please no variegated yarn) the yarn colors above always coordinate and work really well with the quilts and vintage chenilles when designing the bedrooms into a beautiful healing space.
size 35X40 (please feel free to use your favorite pattern)
- Blog about us
- Write a story about the organization. All freelance writers and editors can contact EM at 734-776-0848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share the mission through a TV or Radio interview. Contact EM at 734-776-0848 for details or email us at email@example.com
- Always keep the women, mothers, teens and children in your prayers.
Things we don't collect:
stuffed animals, clothes, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toys, used matttresses, appliances, some furniture & household items (please feel free to email us your item) firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder, Visionary & CEO
Please ship donations to:
12663 Hipp St
Taylor, MI 48180